Tuesday 15 November 2016

Art Shows This Weekend

Cottage Window  6x8  oil on panel
Saturday and Sunday this weekend (Nov 19&20) is the Holly & Ivy Art Fair; an event of the Thousand Islands Arts group.  We will be 18 artists and artisans under one roof at the Arthur Child Heritage Museum on the waterfront of beautiful Gananoque.  We'll be there 10am-5pm on Saturday, and 10-4pm on Sunday.  Hope to see you there!
For me it's the first art show weekend of 2016.  I usually participate in several art shows throughout the year, but this year I didn't because of the disruption of moving house.  It feels good to be getting back into it again! ...now if I can just find those boxes of show supplies....lol
I will also have small works at the Holly Jolly Art Sale in Perth at the Algonquin college campus, an event of the RLAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The AGGV Art Rental & Sales Program   launches 'Covid Creations' on Friday September 18th. Go to this link to view & purc...