Saturday 22 October 2016

new studio and art shows


I've finally set up my new studio in a bedroom of the new place.  Yes, it really is a purple room with white butterflies on the walls...Lol! I couldn't be bothered to re-paint the room with all the work of moving house...but it's cozy with my old striped reading chair and art essentials, so I think I wont mind the purple after all...I pinned up a sheet on one wall to cover it for painting larger works, as it's really hard to 'see' a painting in progress on such a vibrant colour ...there's lots of lights, so it's nice and bright and warm. 

To the left is the rack card for my next artisan show, which is in Gananoque at the Arthur Child Heritage Museum, NOv 19th & 20th.  It will be the first artisan show this year after bowing out of doing any at all while we had our house on the market.  Now that our move is complete it is nice to get back to focusing on art again. Looking forward to this show. 
On the same weekend the RLAA is holding it's Holly Jolly Art Show & Sale which is in Perth at the Algonquin college campus.  I will have some small works in this show as well, though I wont be there in person for that one.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The AGGV Art Rental & Sales Program   launches 'Covid Creations' on Friday September 18th. Go to this link to view & purc...