Saturday 31 December 2016

Happy New Year gifts

Holiday Window - SOLD
It's always a real joy for me when someone loves my art and wants to see it, and even more so when I can show it to them in my own studio.  
I show my work in 3 galleries, which I am very grateful for,  but occasionally somebody will contact me through my website or blog and ask to see a particular piece.  
If that piece is not currently in one of the galleries, then it is often at home with me, squirreled away somewhere in my studio!  

Today a request to show a piece of work, manifested into a wonderful studio visit by not one, but TWO lovely ladies, who braved the cold and ice outside to make a trip to come and see my art. 

 I love interacting with people, about art in general and my passion for it;  it's what I miss the most about no longer operating my little porch gallery. 
 
However, today was a gift.  A special Happy New Year present, in that not only did both ladies buy some of my art, but I was given the gift of being able to meet them and feel the warmth of how art can touch people.

             

4 comments:

  1. Are these all pieces you sold? They are really beautiful! The little beach houses will definitely bring some warmth into their NY. Congrats on the sales Mom, and on meeting a few more friendly customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly for your constant support...yes all of these pieces sold the same afternoon....the one of the rooftops was a print, but the rest all originals

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it must be nice to know who has your pictures hanging in their homes. Mine is never complete until the basket of flowers is hanging up again - then we are home! Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Mary,
      I remember loving painting that basket of flowers...! nice to have your comment!

      Delete

The AGGV Art Rental & Sales Program   launches 'Covid Creations' on Friday September 18th. Go to this link to view & purc...