Tuesday 5 September 2017

Looking Up

Looking Up - oil on wood - 48x24 - $1500
Oh September, here you are! Cool temps in the air, a host of activities going on. 
My studio practice, fit between trips and visits and weekend jaunts is still a calm in the storm when I get to hang out there.  I am liking working on some large pieces with a contemplative layered approach.  I will show some of these new pieces at ART AFTER DARK at Kingston Frameworks, Sept 29th 7-10pm.

xoxo love these lil sweeties xoxoxo
I'm getting excited to see my grandkiddies real soon :)  Porter airlines begins direct flights from Ottawa to Fredericton on September 9th, so yours truly is booked shortly after...great news as previously Air Canada only offered inconvenient flight times at a more expensive price too.  I hope to take advantage of this new service from Porter...A LOT!

A good friend and I have booked an art trip to Venice, Italy for October!   Woohooo!!  I'm over the moon as I have never been before, and it is somewhere I've always wanted to visit for the history, beauty and art. I'm hoping to take away some new inspiration / direction for my own practice, maybe a series, don't really know yet. Lots to look forward to!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like this fall is YOUR season! Own it Ma! Well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Holly! looking forward to everything! xo

      Delete

The AGGV Art Rental & Sales Program   launches 'Covid Creations' on Friday September 18th. Go to this link to view & purc...