Tuesday 21 November 2017

still painting in Victoria

Here I am in Victoria for the next few weeks; happy to find a little space in the days to do a bit of painting.   The first couple of days I was tired from traveling and fighting jetlag, but now I'm getting into the rhythm of the days here.
Yesterday I set up my paints in my mother-in-law's sun-room.  It's unheated in there but we had beautiful sunshine in the afternoon, which warmed it up enough to paint while Gma puttered in the garden trimming her hydrangea heads.

On the weekend Holly & Jeff picked me up and we wandered along Ella beach in Sooke, hunting for treasures. For Holly, that's beach glass and interesting driftwood pieces that she turns into cute Xmas crafts. For me it's inspiration for my mini wood block paintings.  I cant wait to share a table with her at a Xmas craft/art fair next Thursday; so fun to get the opportunity to hang with my girl and sell our goodies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The AGGV Art Rental & Sales Program   launches 'Covid Creations' on Friday September 18th. Go to this link to view & purc...