Wednesday 10 July 2019

ART SHOW ENERGY


TD Moss Street Paint In - Saturday July 20th
Woohoo! An amazing day of ART, ART & more ART featuring 191 artists and street activities is happening in Victoria on Saturday July 20th!  
It's the TD Art Gallery PAINT IN on Moss Street. It's our ART GALLERY OF GREATER VICTORIA's premier fundraising event.  
Late Afternoon Light,
McKenzie Beach
oil on canvas
15x45 inch

Last year, my daughter Holly & I attended the event which stretched 10 neighbourhood blocks along Moss street down to the ocean.  So exciting to take in such a thriving art event in our little coastal city.  I'm excited to be included as an artist this year, and that energy is lifting me up with anticipation for a fun day on July 20th, 2019!  I'll be at the corner of Moss & Carnsew street.


This week I've been busy prepping display panels; whitewashing old bi-fold doors. I'll display some small artworks on them.  Lucky there is a fence behind my booth, so it will be a good backdrop for larger works.  Hope we get a stellar day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The AGGV Art Rental & Sales Program   launches 'Covid Creations' on Friday September 18th. Go to this link to view & purc...