Wednesday 20 May 2020

Five Fun Podcasts For Artists

part of a work in progress in studio today
When I'm painting in my studio, one way that I like to zone out and let the work flow is to listen to Art Podcasts. Somehow for me, listening along to a good art podcast keeps my brain amused while my intuition steps in to take charge of art making.  

This morning while flipping through UK artist Flora Yukhnovich's work on Instagram, I noticed that she mentioned that she was going to be a guest on a podcast called The Great Women Artists Podcast
I zipped over to have a listen, while I squeezed out my paint. 
Oh my, what a lovely interview.  I so enjoyed hearing Flora's inspiration and thoughts behind her process ... a total delight for an art geek like me to listen to!

If you're an art geek like me, you might just love having a listen.    
Here's some of my other current fav art podcasts :

Art Juice -
Art For Your Ear
The Savvy Painter Podcast
The Abundant Artist 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The AGGV Art Rental & Sales Program   launches 'Covid Creations' on Friday September 18th. Go to this link to view & purc...